These Are NOT Your Typical Kids Camps!
Fun and laughter with transformational life and business skills... all rolled into an awesome 3 to 5-day experiential camps.\
A simple and highly effective program that teaches kids the principles of entrepreneurship, basic money skills, and how to create a money mindset that sticks!
Two Camps to Choose From in 2019
Empowering kids to take ownership of their finances, money, and life... all that, and a whole lot of FUN!
Money Master Camp
Taught by Money Masters Norma & Lance. During this 4.5 day camp your kids will learn:
- Where money really comes from
- Topics to ask about and discuss money in a meaningful way
- How to identify a want from a need
- How to make good spending choices
- Ways to save and the importance of balance
- A simple and effective money management system
- Includes a “Market Day” at the end of the program where the kids promote their new business.
YET Academy Camp
Taught by Money Masters Norma & Lance. During this 5 day camp your kids will learn:
- Money & business skills that can be applied to any business or career
- Money Mindset principles that your children can use everyday
- The secret formula to sell anything!
- Entrepreneurial skills that ignite creativity, instil confidence, initiative and decision- making skills
- Create a business that they can continue to build and earn from, into the future
"When I first joined the YET program I was actually in shock because I knew nothing about money... with what I learned in YET I am now confident with my money and have even started my own photography business."
YET Empowers Success
With more and more students completing the program, the success stories are starting to stack up!
What is the Young Entrepreneurs Training Academy?
See What Our Students Think of the YET Program
We are very proud of our students and what they've accomplished!
Before I took the YET program I didn’t know much about money. I would always try to save for things but wasn’t very good at it. During the YET program I learned how to properly save money, budget, and introduce myself.
The YET program helped us start our own business. After the YET program was finished I felt confident about money and don’t ask my parents for as much money.
I now have a successful business and can make $60.00 in 6 hours and I have 1 employee. My friends ask how I know so much about money and business and I tell them that I went to the Young Entrepreneur Training program and that Lance is always there if I have any questions. I always teach my friends if they need or want to know anything.